Yobe State University,(YSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Session is out. Cut-off mark is between 160 – 200. Deadline to apply is 17th August 2019. See how to apply and other details below.
Eligible Candidates For YSU Post-UTME Form
- Candidates must have chosen theYobe Sate University, Kano as FIRST choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of160 and above in the 2019 JAMB/UTME.
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00)payable into the:
i) Yobe State University Account Number: 2032343287 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum. OR
ii) Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
After purchasing the Scratch Card, follow the link below to apply using your Scratch Card Pin and Serial Number.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019.
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Candidates Should Take Note of the Following
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- B.Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted ( i.e. 2017-2019).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
If you have any question on the Yobe State University (YSU) Post-UTME Form, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will answer as soon as we can!
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.