This is to inform the candidates who applied for admission into Abia State University (ABSU) as their choice in the 2019 UTME and have obtained a minimum of cut-off mark of 160 score and above that the ABSU Post-UTME Admission Screening form is now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible Candidates For ABSU Post-UTME Form
- UTME Candidates who choose ABSU as their FIRST and SECOND choice and scored a minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
- Those who did not choose ABSU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible Candidates (those that scored 160 and above) are to visit the ABSU portal/website (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any designated bank to make your payment of two thousand naira only (N 2,000).
The designated banks are:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Sky) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- After payment, return to the portal abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and click on Applicant. When the page loads up, select ABSU Aptitude Test or CLICK HERE.
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of Abia State University Post UTME Online application form will END on Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date
It was earlier reported that the Post-UTME screening exercise will hold place on
24th to 26th of July, 2019.
Thus, new date for the Post-UTME screening exercise has been announced which will hold place on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th July, 2019. The aptitude test will only hold for 2 days and not three (3) days as was earlier announced.
If you still have any question regarding the ABSU Post-UTME Form, Please feel free to ask your questions below.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.