Sokoto State University, (SSU) Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for 2019 is out. The Cut-off mark is fixed at 160. The deadline to apply is August 31st. See more details below!
This is to inform the candidates who applied for admission into Sokoto State University that the Post-UTME and DE Screening Form is now available for sale.
Eligible Candidates For SSU Post-UTME Form.
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University through Post-UTME and DE and chose the institution has his/her most preferred choice (1st Choice), and must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the just concluded UTME.
Is SSU Post-UTME Form Out?
Well, Yes, the SSU Post-UTME Form Is Out. The Direct Entry screening form is also out. The online screening will commence from Thursday, 15th August, 2019 to Saturday 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply for SSU Post-UTME Form
- Step 1: Visit the University Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Step 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- Step 5: After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Step 6: Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Step 7: Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
Document You Need For SSU Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.