The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform those that applied for admission into Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) that the Post-UTME and DE form for UTME and Direct Entry will be available for sale as from 19th July, 2019.
Eligible Candidates For OAU Post-UTME.
- Only candidates who chose the university as his/her first choice (1st choice) will be considered for admission.
- Candidates must have participated in the just concluded UTME and obtained a minimum of 200 score and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How Much is OAU Post UTME Form.
The OAU Post UTME admission screening form for 2019 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019.. The candidates are required to visitadmissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Documents Required for OAU Post UTME Screening
Note: Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Note: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.