Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
We are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2018 JAMB-UTME that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2018/19 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
* Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2018 UTME.
* Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2018/19 academic session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Tuesday 26th April, 2018.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as administrative charges).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The closing date for the sales of KWASU 2018/2019 Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) will end on
Wednesday, 2nd May, 2018, the closing date has been extended to Wednesday, 16th May, 2018.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.