Kebbi State University Of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Post-UTME Form for 2019/2020 is out. The cut-off mark for admission into Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is 160. The deadline for for the online screening is scheduled to be 9th September, 2019.
We are pleased to inform you that the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post-UTME Form is now available for sale. Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline of the online registration.
Eligible Candidates For KSUSTA Post-UTME Form
- Candidates who have chosen Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as first choice.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded UTME are eligible to apply.
Is KSUSTA Post-UTME Form Out?
Yes Yes… The KSUSTA Post-UTME is out. Online registration for Post-UTME screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Monday, 9th September, 2019.
How to Apply For KSUSTA Post-UTME Form
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME).
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice.
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account.
- Click on SUBMIT after completing the form.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Physical Screening Of Candidates at Various Faculties/Departments will be as follows;
|DAY ONE||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||9:00am||Agric. Theatre (AGT), Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||9:00am||Science Education Lab, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||9:00am||Engineering Lecture Theatre (ELT), Faculty of Engineering|
|Day Two||FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES||Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Hall (SLH), Faculty of Life Sciences|
|Day Two||FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Theatre (SLT), Faculty of Physical Sciences|
Document You Need For KSUSTA Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.