The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB has enabled it’s portal for checking 2019 admission status on JAMB CBT admission checker.
The Admission Status checker is for both the 2019 Jamb UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates can now access and check their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
How To Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- First visit JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ on your we browser (Note: It sometimes doesn’t work on phone browsers).
- On opening, you’ll be required to input your Email and Password in the login page
- After logging in to the portal, on the page, Click on the option CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left hand side. You have the choice to accept or reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Let me be more explicit in elaborating the procedures clearly.
If you are using a mobile phone to access your JAMB CAPS. Just login with your details on the efacility site with your mobile phone.
Once signed in, you can rotate your phone and tap on the menu with three dashes.. Then click on CAPS..which will navigate to another page…probably you will see welcome with no other info. Don’t be discouraged. Just tap on your website menu, where you have new tab, bookmarks, history etc.
Scroll down and u will see REQUEST DESKTOP SITE. Just click on it, on the left corner, you will see admission status, market place etc..just tap admission status..and that’s all.. You should now have your result, Just accept or reject your admission.
Or if that was too complex, you can alternatively use this method.
Login to jamb.org.ng/efacility. Once the page loads you then go to your Jamb profile with your login credentials; username and password. On the next page kindly scroll down then locate and click the ‘ Check Admission Status’ tab. From the drop down box Select your Exam year and Enter your Jamb reg number in the provided column. Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
If after checking your Jamb admission status and you’ve not been admitted yet. Don’t hesitate, it may be one of these reasons:
– Your School is yet to release its Admission list.
– You’re yet to upload your O-level results to JAMB portal. Rush now to the nearest CBT centre and upload.
– Or you are yet to be considered for admission.
If you experience any difficulty in checking your admission status, Use the comment box below so that we can assist you with it.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.