The JAMB Registration Form e-Pin is required to register for 2019 UTME. Without the e-pin, no accredited CBT registration centre will accept your request. On the other hand, before you can pay for your e-pin, you must get a profile code. Without the profile code, you can’t make payment for the e-pin. This guide will give you steps on how to get your e-pin to enable you register for 2019 UTME.
Here are the steps that would be required by all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;
1. Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.
2. Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
3. A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
4. The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.