Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 is now available. The cut-off mark is fixed at 160 score and above.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Gombe state University has announced the sell of it’s Post-UTME Screening Form, the cut-off mark and screening date for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible Candidates For GSU Post-UTME Screening
- Candidates who select the institution as their first choice and have scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 UTME (JAMB).
GOMSU Physical Screening Exercise
The screening exercise will take place at the campus, Tudun Wada,Gombe as follows:
- Monday 22nd July to Monday 12th August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials ,@ Convocation Square.
- Saturday 17th August 2019 (7.00am) – Screening of Documents.
WARNING: Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result. Failure to do so will result into denial of admission! So Do that quick!
How Much is GSU Post UTME Form?
The official cost for the GSU Post-UTME form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Screening.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit www.remita.net
- In the column that said “Who do you want to pay”, type Gombe State University, CLICK ON IT.
- You will be redirected to Gombe State University Payment Portal
- In the Name of service/Purpose, select Post UTME Payment
- Fill in the other details and make payment. NB: Write down your remita Reference (RRR) Number. You might need it later.
- After payment, take the payment receipt from remita to the GSU Bursar Office for issuance of official receipt.
When will the Screening Aptitude Test Start.
The GOMSU Post UTME Screening test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Documents Needed for GSU Post UTME Screening
Candidates are expected to bring the following original and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise as follows:
(1) Jamb result slip for the 2019 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry
(2) Two coloured passport size photographs
(3) Writing materials
(4) Receipts for N2,000 only non-refundable pre- registration processing charges paid via remita.
Application Deadline for GSU Post-UTME Form
The sale and submission of GSU post-utme screening form will end on Monday 12th August, 2019.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.