The Enugu State University Of Science and Technology which to informs its intending studwnts that applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The on-line registration will start on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and shall end onFriday, 16th August, 2019. The website closes on Saturday, 17th August, 2019at 12 midnight.
Requirements/Eligibility For ESUT 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. ESUT cut-off mark is 180.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
-Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
-However, it is relevant to note that the post UTME form for ESUT is ongoing. This post is to keep you updated concerning the ESUT post UTME form 2019/2020.
Eligibility For ESUT Post UTME 2019/2020
-ESUT cut-off mark is 180, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
-The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How Much IS Enugu State University Post-UTME Form?
The price for this year ESUT Post-UTME screening form is N2000 excluding bank charges.
How To Apply For ESUT Post UTME Online.
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2017/2018 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
• By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment ofN2000 (excluding service charges)via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
• By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Departmental Cut-off Mark 2019
Most Universities, including the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. Nevertheless, prospective candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME examination are deem eligible to apply for admission for any of their choice courses.
Below are the departmental cut off marks and points forUniversity of Lagos;
- 220 – 240– Medicine (O ‘Level For one sitting alone) and Nursing
- 200– Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, physiology
- 190– Computer Science, English Language, biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, Engineering studies except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180– All other courses
We would welcome your comments and questions concerning Ebonyi State University Post-UTME forms below in the comment box.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.