This is to inform all aspirant of Edo University that the Post UTME form of 2019/2020 session is out.
Application is scritly for qualified candidates, see the admission requirements below.
EUI Admission Requirements for Undergraduates.
(a) Application is opened to those who sat for 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Applicants are to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form at www.edouniversity.edu.ng.
(b) All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTAB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
(c) Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
(d) All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
(e) Interested candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- ·Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- ·Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- ·Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form.
APPLICATION FEE: Application for 2019/2020 Admission on the school website : www.edouniversity.edu.ng is currently free of charge.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2019 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit.
For Further enquires, contact EUI via any of the means below:
- Visit EUI website:www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- Visit the The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
- Send an Email to:email@example.com;
- Or call any of the Phone Numbers: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.