Bayero University Kano (BUK) proposed Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 academic session has been published. According to the Calendar, Lectures will commence Monday, March 11th and lat till Saturday 8th June, 2019. Check the full details of the Academic Calendar below;
BUK Proposed Academic Calendar Schedule 2018/2019
1. Monday 11th March – Saturday 8th June, 2019 – First Semester Lectures (13 Weeks)
2. Monday 22nd April – Saturday 27th April, 2019 – Mid-Semester Break (1 Week)
3. Monday 10th June – Saturday 29th June, 2019 – First Semester Examinations (3 Weeks)
4. Monday 1st July – Saturday 13th July, 2019 – Semester Break (2 Weeks)
5. Monday 15th July – Saturday 12th October, 2019 – Second Semester Lectures (13 Weeks)
6. Monday 26th August – Saturday 31st August, 2019 – Mid-Semester Break
7. Monday 14th October – Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations (3 Weeks)
8. Monday 4th November, 2019 – End of Session Break
Senate may wish to note that with this schedule of activities, the University will normalize its academic calendar with effect from the 2019/2020 session.
The Senate Business Committee (SBC) will consider the possibility of a Mop-Up Third Semester (to reduce carryovers) at the end of 2018/2019 or 2019/2020 session.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.