Bayero University Kano, BUK Post-UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply us 2nd August 2019
The management of the Bayero University Kano wishes to inform it’s prospective candidates that the Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 will be out on Monday, 8th July, 2019 and will end on Friday 2nd August 2019.
Eligible Candidates For BUK Post-UTME
- Candidates must have participated in the just concluded UTME and obtained a minimum of 180 score.
- All candidates must have Five (5) O’Level credits in subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
When will BUK Post-UTME Screening Exam Start?
The BUK Post UTME Screening test will be on Saturday 17th August 2019. Candidates will stop printing their acknowledgement slip on11th August 2019.
WE WILL STILL UPDATE THIS PAGE. THE MANAGEMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY IS YET TO RELEASE MORE DETAILS ON THE POST UTME FORM. CHECK BACK FEW DAYS BEFORE THE 8TH JULY 2019.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form.
- Step 1: Login- At the homepage of the Bayero University website www.buk.edu.ng (the portal will be opened from 8th July) click APTITUDE TEST APPLICATION PORTAL
- Step 2: Photo Upload- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 3: Profile Update -Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
- Step 4: Generation of BUK PPF- Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 being cost of screening at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform.
- Step 5: Submit RRR Used After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you..
Documents Needed for BUK Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- JAMB original result
- O’Level Result and most importantly
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website
Some Useful Information You Needs To Know.
- Ensure the phone number used for the registration is correct as your exam time, venue will be communicated to you via the phone number you provided.
- All blind deaf, and foreign aspirants are exempted from the post utme screening test. But they must register online!
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
If you have any query regarding the BUK 2019/2020 Post-UTME, feel free to ask us using the comment box below. Thanks!
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.