The general public is hereby informed that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) post UTME form 2019/2020 is now available online.
Candidates Eligible for ATBU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose ATBU as first choice in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University requires all candidates to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTAB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates must have chosen ATBU as First or Second choice and had a minimum of Lower Credit / Merit grade in Diploma from a recognized polytechnic accredited by NABTEB, 9 Points in NCE/IJMB.
Important: As of the time of writing this article the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) post UTME is yet to be out. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How To Apply For ATBU Post UTME Form.
- Visit the ATBU Post UTME Portal HERE.
- Use your JAMB registration number as User name .
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
We cherish your opinions and we look forward to it.
If you still have any question regarding the ATBU Post UTME 2019/2020, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box!
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.