ASUU Strike Update: ASUU Meets With FG Today.
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU are expected to once again meet with the Federal Government today towards resolving the ongoing strike action. The last emergency meeting between the two parties ended in deadlock which led to the meeting being adjourned to today.
In the last meeting, FG made some new offers to the union. The union is expected to give feedback to FG today on whether or not it has accepted the offers.
Meanwhile, we earlier reported that over 200 members of the union in the University of Ibadan has voted that the strike action should continue as they doubt the sincerity of the Government in fulfilling its promises to the union. Although we do not know if this is the case in other branches of the union, but it goes to suggest that ASUU may not be willing to suspend the ongoing strike just yet.
Be that as it may, we will wait to see the outcome of the meeting today. We however hope it finally brings the lingering strike to an end.
Just keep visiting this page once in a while as we will update this page as soon as the meeting is over.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Update. Click Here
- ASUU Strike: Outcome of 21st January Meeting.
- ASUU strike: Lecturers Tell FG What Will Make Them Return To Classrooms.
- NANS To Presidency – “We’ll Not Vote In This Coming Election”.
- ASUU strike: Muslim students Appeals to FG to Call Off Strike.
- ASUU Strike: Exams Begin In OAU Despite Ongoing ASUU Strike.
- ASUUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon.
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.