AKSU BEGINS SALE OF 2019/20 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to inform its candidates that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic year is out on sale.
The University portal will be opened for registration on Monday, 15nd July, 2019 and closes on Friday 15 August. Candidates are advised to register on time so as to aviod last minute hitches.
Requirements And Eligibility For Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME
- Applicants must have UTME scores of at least 160 and above.
- Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
- Candidates applying for Direct Entry must have a minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
How Much is AKSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Form?
Excluding bank charges, the cost of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form is N2,000. The payment should be made to the participing banks. Please note that an ATM Card (Visa or Master Card) will be required or you can pay direct through your account.
How To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME Successfully
To submit an application for the Akwa Ibom State University, First visit the school website at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng and generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip. Follow the steps below:
- On entering into the school portal, go to REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip that will be showned.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result with not more than two sittings.
- Upload your Certificate of origin.
- Scan and upload a copy of your 2019 UTME result printout.
- Upload 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
After finishing the above steps, your Registration Slip will be displayed. Print 3 copies of them as it will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
When Is The Deadline For 2019/2020 Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form?
The deadline for the sales and submission of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 admission session is on Friday 16th August, 2019 as made known by the school.
AKSU Post UTME Date for 2019/2020
-Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019.
-Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
However, Candidates should know that their screening date and hall venue will be given to them after they have completely registered for the exercise.
How To Prepare For Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening
There are some two ways to adequately prepare for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME screening, and they are explicated below.
As it is in everywhere, Adequate preparation is the the key to success in pursuit of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission.
Here are the recommendations on how to prepare adequately and pass the Post UTME screening.
- After reading this post, you should be at the cyber cafe registering.
Its first come, first serve. Akwa Ibom State University on admitting candidates also check the time in which each bought the P-UTME forms, and may first consider first applicant.
- Meet JAMB requirements by having the right score for your course; Upload your O-level results to JAMB and have the right subject combination.
Hope this was helpful? We would entertain your suggestions and quuestions if any in the comment box below.